About the Online Diversity Awareness Training Class
You have likely found this course because of a professional requirement to complete a Diversity Awareness Training Class. This course meets general continuing professional development (CPD) and continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Many employers strive to ensure that discrimination does not occur in the workplace. The Diversity Awareness Training Class provides information regarding Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Equal Employment Opportunity Act (EEO), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Diversity awareness training is generally completed on initial assignment and at least annually thereafter. Our Diversity Awareness Training Class provides information on the value of diversity, protected categories, stereotypes, breaking down barriers, how to optimize diversity, handling complaints, and laws that apply to diversity.
The Diversity Awareness Training Class may also be known by one of the following names:
- Cultural Awareness Class
- Cultural Awareness Course
- Cultural Awareness Training
- Diversity Class
- Diversity Course
- Diversity Training
- Diversity and Inclusion Class
- Diversity and Inclusion Course
- Diversity and Inclusion Training
- Diversity in the Workplace Class
- Diversity in the Workplace Course
- Diversity in the Workplace Training
- Sensitivity Class
- Sensitivity Course
- Sensitivity Training
- Sensitivity Training in the Workplace
- Workplace Diversity Awareness Class
- Workplace Diversity Awareness Course
- Workplace Diversity Awareness Training
- Workplace Diversity Class
- Workplace Diversity Course
- Workplace Diversity Training
- Workplace Sensitivity Class
- Workplace Sensitivity Course
- Workplace Sensitivity Training
The Diversity Awareness Training Class is offered in minimum time requirements of one (1) or three (3) hours. A timer is provided to help you keep track of time spent within the course. You may start and stop the Diversity Awareness Training Class as often as you'd like and your progress will be saved each time. The entire Diversity Awareness Training Class can be completed online and does not require you to call a staff member or visit an office to complete the program.
The Diversity Awareness Training Class is presented in twelve (12) separate sections which address the following topics:
- What is diversity
- Legal overview
- Protected categories
- The value of diversity
- Breaking down the barriers
- Optimizing diversity
- Diversity complaints as an employee
- Diversity complaints as a manager
- Diversity complaints as an organization
- Civil Rights Act
- Resources and references
Certificate of Completion
At course completion a certificate of completion will be instantly available for download and will be sent to you by email. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party that has required that you complete this Diversity Awareness Training Class.
We guarantee that the certificate of completion will be accepted. If, for any reason, the certificate is not accepted, we will provide a full refund.